[Mgs] Victoria British Gift Card charge

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 16:14:31 MDT 2008

Carl, I can't say what VB does with their card, but don't you just love it
when, in addition to using your money for free until you (or whomever)
purchase something with it, they take away a certain percentage of it's
value if you don't use it up fast enough for their liking.  It's like they
just can't think of enough ways to screw you.

A critical mistake, I would say, when their typical customer is old enough
to remember being treated like a valued customer rather than just another
victim.

Always remember -- there are other places to shop.

Larry