[Mgs] Run the MG on methane

Monte/Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:09:10 MDT 2008

So, besides a tank to hold the LPG and a valve to feed it to the fuel
system, what other modifications would be needed to a carburated car? I
figure I'll set the truck up to run on both methane and gasoline; this is
what they do around here when running vehicles on propane.
Of course, first I'll have to figure out how to build the digester and
compress the gas into a tank.

Monte