[Mgs] MAG electrical

thgun at comporium.net thgun at comporium.net
Wed Jun 18 04:49:14 MDT 2008

I drove my 57 MAG 1500 rest to work today. Radio disconnected, started fine, flashers brite and good headlights. I drove 12 miles. Still running good. The flashers stopped working and the horn will not work. I shut the engine off and tried to restart. The batt was down and would not turn the engine over. I had replaced the bat back in late March. The ignition light stays on  while the engine is running. Monday I had to bump the car off down hill to get it started.
 Any ideas on what to check or replace?
Thanks,
Tom Gunderson