[Mgs] Electric MGB

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Jun 17 10:17:28 MDT 2008

  I have a Prius.  It's a great road car and will outrun a stock B and
do it in comfort.  It's questionable about the turbo diesel doing better
on mpg; my Prius gets 45 - 50 mpg overall, including cruising on the
road at 75 mph and it does it a lot cleaner than the diesel.

   As far as disposing of the batteries goes, you recycle them, the same
way any responsible citizen does with any battery.

   CR