[Mgs] Electric MGB

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 20:39:49 MDT 2008

Heh, try buying one at that price.

One, the dealers like to stock fully loaded touring editions; two, they have
been marking them up above list. There is a somewhat of a demand for
fuel-efficient cars, that may have escaped your notice...

But mainly, you still have to put gas in the Prius -- the "plug-in" Prius is
also a conversion.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/16/soaring-gasoline-prices-power-sales-e>>
>>> ectric-cars/
>>>
>>> Mike