[Mgs] Run the MG on hydrogen

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 13:50:40 MDT 2008

Oh boy. I guess it was only a matter of time before this stuff cropped up.

I like the claim that it provides hydrogen "on demand -- only as much as the
engine needs". A more accurate way of putting that would be, "provides a
negligable trickle of hydrogen at all times, with no discernable effect".

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149