[Mgs] Run the MG on hydrogen

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Jun 16 13:47:04 MDT 2008

This story does not tell, that this is the perpetu|m mobile.
Beware, that the normal engine will convert just 20% of the real energy
value of the fuel energy content.
The offered solution claims, that this will make the engine 50% more
efficient.
I.E. the nett converted energy from the fuel to the real force on the wheels
goes from 20% to 30%, which still leaves some 70% of the fuel energy wasted
by heat etc.

Cheers,

Hans