[Mgs] Pix, links, was: aluminum hood gauge

Phil Jones philip.s.jones at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 14:54:39 MDT 2008

I really enjoyed the links as well.  I appreciate your sensitivity to concerns expressed by other list recipients; but urge you to reconsider.

It's kind of like "one unhappy customer tells a hundred friends; but a happy customer keeps the news to himself".  I suspect that you have lots of happy (albeit silent) customers out there.

Thanks,

Phil

PS:  It's your suggestion that I subscribe to a *Triumph* list that has me up in arms!  (just kidding).