[Mgs] Replacing Catalytic Converter

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 13:24:09 MDT 2008

That's my plan, but I didn't see a separate downpipe for the '75, only for the '76, which is equiped with the catcon (I should know....!). I actually
sent a quick note off the Moss this am questioning that. I assume they have, as Vicky Brit does. As far as the dual carbs, for now, I am sticking
with the Z-S carb, as I don't want to spend the bucks on the duals for this car, which is supposed to be my beater to drive while I restore my
'65!!

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/