[Mgs] Fog light bulbs needed

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 07:06:35 MDT 2008

Hello friends,

I have two sets of 4"-5" diameter, round Bosch
auxillary lights.  One set is clear driving lights,
the other amber fog lights.  The lamps are marked as
follows;

DOT LE1403C
SAE F69
2305602001...002

I need lamps for these fixtures.  I don't know their
age but they're no newer than 2000 - and are probably
a decade older. The bulb size is probably not modern
and is not the T4 size with the three metal tabs to
locate it.  Rather, the bulbs mounting appears to be
about 7/8" diameter, probably round and is connected
to the wiring with Lucar (1/4" tab) connectors,
located on the rear of the bulb.  That is, the light's
wiring is all external to the bulb.

Anyone care to venture a guess as to the size
description of the lamp fitting?  I need to buy lamps
for these fixtures but don't know the correct size and
as all lamps are now bubble-packed, I can't just go
trial-n-error fitting.

All advice appreciated - even if you can just point me
in the right direction.  Google has failed me.  :-(

rick