[Mgs] Pix, links, was: aluminum hood gauge

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 09:04:45 MDT 2008

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for the good words.

Sadly, I no longer post links to my hi-res photos as
they have not been received well here.  I do post my
MG photos and write-ups with my friends on the TR3a
Yahoo! Groups list.  Yes, they're Triumph people but
they enjoy sharing techniques and are quite open to
the MG content.  Same with the M-B work.

Cars are cars, independent of the attraction to
particular marques. Personally, I don't like MGs any
better than Lancias or whatever.  What I DO love is
old CARS.

Please join us on the TR3a group if economical
restoration techniques is your cup-o-tea.  The traffic
is often very low but when its there, its fun and
respectful.

Best regards,

rick