[Mgs] Replacing Catalytic Converter

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 07:12:12 MDT 2008

Marc, keeping the original set-up with the Z-S at this point. Never really had an issues with it, although when I changed the head gasket
a few years ago, I did have a leak from the bottom of the carb that dripped onto the cat! Fortunately, I caught it before I did much
driving, and it just needed a new o-ring on the bottom of the float chamber.

This B is my 'beater' that I drive while I spend most of my money on the '65 restoration!

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/