[Mgs] Engine Swaps

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 12:32:05 MDT 2008

I suppose he means that it is a Triumph as it might be if all the weak  spots
of the original design had been properly sorted out - decent modern  engine,
suspension optimised, weak half shafts replaced, modern brakes  etc.

I agree that we should enjoy these cars for what they are and that it is a
bit questionable to try and make them what they were not, but I guess the same
criticism could be leveled at my Jamaican or my race cars.

Bill

In a message dated 6/5/2008 11:22:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,