[Mgs] VOLT METER

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 11:24:51 MDT 2008

Tom,
  First thing to check is that the electricity stops flowing when the
switch is turned off.   I would disconnect a battery cable, then use a
voltmeter between cable and battery terminal to see if there is any
current.  Should be 00 unless you have installed something like a clock
that is always on.  Any voltmeter/multimeter would do for a quick check
of this, then you can go circuit by circuit to chase down any problem.
Bob