[Mgs] 18th Annual CCBCC British Car Show 7-27-2008

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 16:11:58 MDT 2008

Hello,
Tomorrow July 27, 2008 I will wake up  get dressed and and take part in the
18th Annual British Car Show.edsxzzszaw It  will be held in a lovely park like
setting of the Channel Islands Yacht Harbor  on the Pacific Ocean in Oxnard,
CA. we are only 45 minutes or so north of Los  Angeles, CA. And 30 minutes
south of Santa Barbara, CA
The featured Marque  is  Austin-Healey with special consideration of the
Austin-Healey Sprite  Mk.I "Bugeye" which is celebrating it's 50th Anniversary as
they were first  introduced in 1958.
Plus there will be Food Booths, Memorabilia and Regalia  sales a Swap Meet,
plus Scottish Bagpipers and  Dancers. ~~ Awards galore  and an All Day Raffle!
Spectators get in for free. There may be some spots  available at the door if
you want to enter your British Beauty..It's a $35 entry  fee Open all day open
from;
8:00 am until 4:00 pm----MapQuest: 3600 Harbor  Blvd Oxnard, CA to get
driving directions and a map to the 18th Annual British  Car Show
Hope to see you there!
Albert Escalante

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.