[Mgs] More Q's

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 20:23:32 MDT 2008

Couple more questions as I continue to work towards a running car -

1) Re: the starter wiring - there is one heavy-duty cable with a 'ring' connector and 3 others with rings. I assume
    they are all mounted on the single post on the smaller cylinder (I assume that is the solenoid).

2) The engine restraint rod - where does thre front bracket? Does it mount on 2 of the bolts that hold the engine and
     transmission together?

3) My engine has the 7-blade yellow plastic fan (engine-mounted). Anyone have any idea of what size bolts hold it
    on? When I exchanged my old engine for this one, I left my fan bolted to the old one. Moss doesn't seem to carry
    them, only for the older metal fans. Are there washers as well?

You can check out the '76 B blog linked below.

Thx,

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Engine Reinstalled...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dans76b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/