[Mgs] 2008 VENTURA BRITISH CAR SHOW - July 27th - Oxnard, CA

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 09:39:27 MDT 2008

The Central Coast British Car Club Presents:

THE EIGHTEENTH ANNUAL VENTURA COUNTY BRITISH CAR SHOW

Channel Islands Harbour   *  July 27th, 2008

Join us for a great afternoon at our wonderful waterfront location at the
Channel
Islands Harbour. This year we are honoring the Austin Healey marque, featuring
the
50th anniversary of the Bugeye Sprite.

There will be food, entertainment, vendors, and a swap meet and some of the
finest
British Cars in Southern California.

Oxnard is but a short and lovely drive up the coast from Los Angeles b Come
to Oxnard, enjoy the show, enjoy the ride, be back by supper b SEE YOU
THERE!!!

Website:

www.centralcoastbritishcarclub.com

INFORMATION: