[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Engine In!

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 05:46:53 MDT 2008

Yes, and I didn't recall having this issue when I pulled everything out. If I had a 3/4-ton slot on the lift, that probably
would have been perfect. Fortunately, I was using straps to reinstall. If I had been using chain attached to the rocker
bolts, I'm not sure I would have had enough play to swing it in. I ended up loosening the rear strap once it was almost
in, and that seemed to allow for enough rearward movement so we could push it back.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/