[Mgs] OT -- Chicagoland Speedway Tickets

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 18:39:28 MDT 2008

For you roundy-rounder fans:

My neighbor has 5 tickets to the ARCA 200 race and the Indy Car 300 race at
Chicagoland Speedway on Sept. 6 and 7, respectively.

He doesn't need/want them and is willing to part with them cheap.  Each ARCA
ticket is $35 face value and the Indy Car race is $37.  He will take $30 total
for both days per seat -- sold together.  That's $30 for $72 face per seat.
Sold only in batches of either 2 or 3 tickets.

Seats are Sec 121, Row 22, Seat 5 & 6; or Sec 129, Row 17, Seat 18, 19, & 20.
Good seats he tells me.  I wouldn't know.

If you want them, let me know ASAP or they go on eBay.

NFI, except he said he would buy a bottle of cheap, rot-gut whiskey to split
if one of you guys buys them.  OK?  (That's about as close to NFI as you can
get, right?)

LAD