[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Tight Nuts!

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 15:18:27 MDT 2008

Ok, well, I went back to basics - 'heat and beat'! A lot of heat from the torch, then a little beating with the BFH on my wrench, and
voila, no more tight nuts! In all, it took my about 45 minutes once the first one loosened, to get them all out. Tomorrow's project is
the engine mount.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/