[Mgs] [MG-MGB] LH Engine Mount

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 09:51:45 MDT 2008

Paul, thanks.... Sorry to be so obtuse but is this the steering arm? Looks like there are 2 bolts on each...?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/1976%20MGB%20Engine%20Work/P7070006b.jpg

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/