[Mgs] Savvy Shopping: Park assist, pick-ups and MGs

derek at vandivere.net derek at vandivere.net
Fri Jul 4 03:01:08 MDT 2008

One of the major brands shows my one-way street as two-way (of course,
this being Amsterdam, people drive the wrong way down the street all the
time anyway). I've had arguments with people where they insist it's a two
way street because the GPS tells them so - as we stand in front of a
one-way sign!