[Mgs] MG practicality

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 07:44:16 MDT 2008

Wow, that's pretty harsh Max. But I guess it's ok where you are, as long as you don't mind wildfires, the occasional earthquake and - oh yes,
Californians..... ;-)

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/