[Mgs] MG practicality

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 17:26:25 MDT 2008

What is the big deal with electric windows?

So, it takes 2 seconds to roll up the window instead of 3.5 seconds? That it
saves 3 rotations of your wrist? That you have to halfway extend your right
arm to reach the passenger side window?

Yeah, if you had a Suburban, without AC (fat chance), you'd need to be able
to independently control all the far-flung windows from the driver's seat.
But in an MG, I find it just ...unbelievable. If you're that feeble, how can
you turn the steering wheel? And you would be completely incapable of
operating the (gasp!) manual top.

Might as well just buy a Cadillac...

IMNSHO...

--