[Mgs] clutch hydraulics

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 02:12:53 MDT 2008

Any metal-work between engine and body will provide a path to a greater or
lesser degree, usually the accelerator, choke and heater cables.  These can
get damaged as well, but the problem is usually much more obvious if it is
just these in circuit.

  I've run into many, many cases of the early MGB water temperature
  capillary tube and also heater cables melting down because the engine
  ground strap was either missing, incorrectly connected or had poor
  continuity.

  I wonder how good of a conductor the braided oil pressure line could be?