[Mgs] Britcot

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Thu Jan 31 09:50:06 MST 2008

The recent missive from Lawrie Alexander of British Car Center makes
me wonder if I forgot to tell you chaps (and chapesses) about the web
site I put up for "cottage" industries.   The site lists people who
make bits for our classic mounts but are not in the main stream of
advertising and/or promotion.

The site www.britcot.com "advertises" several products from
enthusiasts who have developed stuff that other enthusiasts could
find of interest.  While it is intended for non-commercial people it
is open to unique items such as Lawrie's (oh god I hate to type
this!!).........Lawrie's knobs.....please please please no corny jokes !!!!

Regards
Barrie

Regards

Barrie Robinson