[Mgs] Attn: Mid-Atlantic Guys - SVRA in New Jersey!

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 13:16:52 MST 2008

Opening this spring is New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, NJ (south Jersey, just south of Vineland). I was looking at their schedule and their inaugural event at their Thunderbolt Raceway is the Sportscar Vintage Racing Associate (SVRA) from August 7 - 10, 2008! Looks like it might be fun.

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/html/2008_event_calendar.html

I know that the local SCCA chapter is planning on using this facility - which looks to be wonderful - for defensive driving courses intended for teenagers. My 18-year-old s looking forward to it already!

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/