[Mgs] more mirror

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 03:05:04 MST 2008

There are many different types.  Mine has a black plastic surround that fits
between the glass and the housing that can be prised out, even with good
glass in, but should be no problem with yours.  Then I think it just sticks
in there with double-sided sticky-tape, slotting the surround in afterwards.
BT, DT also, although not so amusingly :o)