[Mgs] Knock and timing, was Overdrive Numbers

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 08:19:35 MST 2008

Yes, I know that Paul - but was making the observation that many people
believe that all ECMs operate that way when only a small percentage actually  do.
Most have a preset datum point beyond which they will not  advance.

I use a GM sensor on my race car, but the 'brain' that adjusts timing on  the
fly is mine.

Bill

In a message dated 14/01/2008 6:55:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,