[Mgs] Changing brake fluid

Ron Fine RonFineEsq at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 20:33:15 MST 2008

I recommend investing in some speedbleeders.  They are one way valve
bleeders that make it very easy to bleed brakes with one person.  They are
generally available in auto parts stores or on line from the manufacturer.
I just used them to completely rebuild my MGB and I would never go back to
the original bleeders.www.speedbleeder.com
Ron