[Mgs] Judson Supercharger

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Wed Jan 9 16:04:17 MST 2008

Paul:

It's a real nifty period piece for an MGA, but I wouldn't bother
restoring it for use on a B.

The vanes and bearings need to be completely gone through which takes
some talent ($$) to do correctly. There is a reason that these can be
found used in a box and not on the car that they were originally fitted
to.

Rebuilt, cleaned, painted and bolted to a nice stock looking MGA it
would be really nice.

It's a bit like finding an MGA twin cam head. You can make it fit on an
MGB 1800 engine, but it's kind of a waste compared not to fitting it to
a correct twin cam block in an original twin cam chassis.

Kelvin