[Mgs] Cylinders, deck and pistons...

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:05:56 MST 2008

Rick,

	You should look at Jalbum. It's a freeware program that will easily
make webpages of pictures for you. Make it a lot easier for us to see
all the pictures you make.

	It's free. It's easy. It doesn't take much more time than just
uploading pictures. And it works on multiple platforms, Linux, Unix,
MacOS X, and that Redmond thing that some people use. :-)

Paul.