[Mgs] On line registration MG 2008

James Schulte schultejim at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 21:59:51 MST 2008

www.MG2008.com<http://www.mg2008.com/>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Schulte<mailto:schultejim at msn.com>
  To: Mgs at autox.team.net<mailto:Mgs at autox.team.net>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:46 PM
  Subject: [Mgs] On line registration MG 2008

  Hey Listers,
  If you were planning to attend MG 2008, the on line registration form is
now
  active with credit card capability. It has been a difficult road with this
  part of the registration because we wanted it to be totally secure and
didn't
  want to bring it on line until it was safe. If you have any problems let me
  know.
  site is
www.mg2008.com<http://www.mg2008.com/<http://www.mg2008.com%3chttp//www.mg200
8.com/>>
  FYI
  The bus tour already has 28 people signed up so it looks like a go. We need
34
  to make it happen. The early mail in registrations have been very
encouraging.
  We are looking forward to seeing many of you June 25th-29th in Valley
Forge,
  PA
  Safety Fast
  Jim Schulte