[Mgs] spark plug 2 and 3 has black sooth

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 02:13:37 MST 2008

As well as checking for spark check you don't have any vacuum leaks on the
outers, although two equal leaks seems unlikely.  The inners and the outers
*do* run slightly different, but shouldn't be that much.  It is the tip of
the insulator and the electrodes you should be looking at BTW, not the
threaded outer portion of the plug.