[Mgs] Rotor Issues

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 18:54:10 MST 2008

Just to let you all know there are apparently still some of the bad rotors
out there.  I bought a new one from a very reputable supplier recently and
last Friday the brass contact came un-rivited from the rotor and left me on the
side of the road.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)