[Mgs] miata question

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 12:05:35 MST 2008

Actually, I can see why you might think so, but that isn't the case. The
tunnel certainly needs the layer of insulation under the carpet that everyone
should put in any MGA, but in the coupe you actually have a no-draft quarter
window that blows forced air at you and with the side windows down I'd far
rather be driving in really hot weather in the coupe than a roadster.

Bill
(1962 MGA Coupe)

In a message dated 2/22/2008 10:56:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,