[Mgs] Miata Question

Wilkmanracing at aol.com Wilkmanracing at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 21:50:44 MST 2008

I'm a died in the wool sports car fan.  And, I own four vintage  British
sports cars to prove it.  I also own 2008 MX5 Miata, with  convertible hardtop.  I
completely understand concerns posted about  weight.  Cars are getting way to
heavy these days....ridiculously  heavy.  But, the added features in the
retractable hardtop MX5 have  been compensated for with obsessive attention to
weight, balance, and  performance in the overall car.  In short, this car is
brilliant.  If  you really love sports cars you owe it to yourself to buy one of
these.   For under $30,000 you get more sports car than twice that amount would
buy in  another brand.  Take a look at these videos if you have any doubts.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz667IYwGGA&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz667IYwGGA&feature=related)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6qB-tvq5A&NR=1_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6qB-tvq5A&NR=1)