[Mgs] Non-start

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 14:26:42 MST 2008

OK, with the battery charged up, it started. While I was at it I coated the
posts with dielectric grease (which I couldn't find the last time I was
monkeying with it).

Again, the only reason I posted was because of the unfamiliar clicking noise
( I know about keeping the terminals clean, etc., thanks all who replied),
but I guess that was irrelevant.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149