[Mgs] Paint Supplier

James Kleemeyer jkk at adams.net
Sun Feb 17 12:54:44 MST 2008

Thanks, Larry.

The chain stores have run almost all of the real parts stores out of
business here. I won't deal with the Lost-in-the-Ozones and O-reallys.

 I work for a Ford dealership and have several wholesale parts accounts
(body shops) that would paint the valance for me, BUT. Sometime ago I had
one of them paint the tanks and fenders on one of my motorcycles and they
wouldn't charge me anything and somehow a couple of the other shops found
out about it and, well, it just wasn't a good thing. It was kind of like
when my nephews , who also run a body shop, found out I took my wife's car
to a different shop to have some accident damage repaired. Geeze, my Mom
even got involved in that one.

So, to save myself a bunch of drama, I'm just going to do it myself.

Jim