[Mgs] Flickering MGB lights

Eric Markley ericemarkley at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 30 13:02:14 MDT 2008

Dave,

Checking the grounds is the place to start.
Check that the fuse panel is clean of oil, dirt and corrosion; I recall
reports of gremlins there.
The later B headlight switch can be troublesome when halogens are fitted;
too much current through the circuit causes the switch to fail. Don't know
if this applies to a 67. Many like to add relays to the low beam and high
beam circuits to improve light output and switch life.

Good luck

Eric in Florida
74 B