[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Back to Earth...

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 15:56:40 MDT 2008

--- Todd Mullins <muses at cableone.net> wrote:

> This is exactly why a big fat auxiliary ground cable
> from the battery straight to the engine is a Really
> Good Idea...
>
> -todd

Todd writes gospel.  In fact, I run a ground cable
from the battery to a bolt at the starter mount then
on to a firm chassis connection.  Doing so guarantees
a high-current connection to the engine/starter and a
good connection on to the chassis without depending
upon current through the block, through the ground
strap at the motor mount and into the frame there.
That being said, I still keep the factory ground strap
in place.

regards,

rick