[Mgs] MG TF is USA

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 16:14:54 MDT 2008

Uh, some of us are already long metrified, Hans, we just don't talk metric
because it confuses the Americans...

And with 160 to 185 ft.lbs. of torque (I didn't think they'd be ready for
Newton-metres) those engines out pull just about any MG.

Too bad they make swaps so difficult - if the computer gets disconnected
from the gauge package, it won't allow the engine to run. An antitheft thing,
but one needs a do-around for doing swaps using that engine.

Bill

In a message dated 8/28/2008 3:03:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,