[Mgs] Shortened water pump

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Wed Aug 27 14:40:50 MDT 2008

Some while back I had a bog standard Rover V8 (Buick) P591 water pump
shortened so it was 3" back to front.  This allowed me to get in a
BIG electric fan.  I have had some people in the UK saying they could
want some.  So I am in the process of getting a quote for a
batch.  The size of the batch makes a big difference to price - and I
wonder who else would be interested in such a unit.  I have no idea
of price but will no doubt will find out.

So if you are interested please let me know soon .....and if you want
more than one (spare!)

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson