[Mgs] Lots of MG photos

Eric eric at erickson.on.net
Wed Aug 27 04:31:33 MDT 2008

On 27/08/2008, at 8:09 AM, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Nice pics of you getting a little squirrely, Eric! Haven't you
> picked a number yet?

Yes, I hate it when they shots of the "wrong" side of my car - all the
flag points and the timing tower are on the outside of the track
(drivers' left) so we save the hassle and often only run with numbers
of the left side of the car.

I drive the car to and from the track and have to put the numbers on
when I get there and remove the numbers when I leave.  We are not
allowed to drive on the roads with our numbers on (and the cops tend
to pay closer attention to cars with numbers).

Hey - look at the numbers on the windscreen.

See, it does bug me  :-)

"Squirrely"... outbraked myself trying to outrun an Alfa with more
grunt than I!

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia