[Mgs] Looking for a rebuilt Zenith Stromberg...or a Weber DGV for 79 MGB...

MGALUVR at aol.com MGALUVR at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 20:10:12 MDT 2008

Hello,

Well....It sat in my garage for about two years without any attention...and
I think my gas tank had some rust in it.....the first couple of gallons of
gas that the fuel pump  supplied to the carb was darker than the strongest  iced
tea that you have ever seen.....after pulling the fuel line and continuous
pumping it finally came out clear....but I think the carb now has a full dose
of  the crap that was in the fuel line (or rust in the gas tank)...I hate the
Zenith  Stromberg units anyway....They are a piece of crap...anyone have a
solution to  this problem....how about a new or recently rebuilt Weber DGV or some
 other alternative.....Let me know..........Thanks....Bill in Southwest
Missouri........

Read reviews on AOL Autos.