[Mgs] British car show in Portland end of August?

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:32:59 MDT 2008

Does anyone have information on a British car show in Portland Oregon
(NW USA) at the end of this month? I believe it is an annual event that
occurs every Labor Day weekend. My son mentioned it to me and it appears
likely that I will attend it this year. I am combining it in with a work
related trip to Seattle so I will be flying in (thus without British
car, just a rental of some kind).

Living in the more remote, less populated part of the US, I seldom make
it to car shows so I am not too familiar with them. In fact I have only
been to one which was the Colorado Conclave (2001?).

Anyway, I would be interested in what kind of schedule and events there
might be and if any other listers might be in attendance.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B