[Mgs] Pace Setter Monza Exhaust System

John DiFede difejo at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 8 14:01:14 MDT 2008

Hello all,

I haven't posted to this list in quite a while.   Lately, I have been
lurking on the digest version, until today.

Does any one have any experience with the MONZA exhaust manufactured by Pace
Setter.  It appears to be a copy of the ANSA design from long ago.

A friend has offered one to me and I am considering purchasing it.

My MGB is a 1973 with a rear Spax Tube Shock conversion.  I recall that my
stock exhaust system leaves very little clearance between the right side
lower shock

mount and the exhaust pipe.

John

1973 MGB