[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Latest work

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 19:07:01 MDT 2008

Paul, it's actually the hose from the block to the filter - there's no oil cooler on the '76. But yeah, it DOES seem to be
more in the way than on my old engine.

I just looked at an old picture, on my old engine it was routed down below the dizzy and up to the filter, not above the
dizzy and down to the filter. Same length hose, though.

I took your (and Kelvin's) advice on the distributor clamp. Worked out well for me, thanks.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)