[Mgs] [Healeys] Old Gas

Monte/Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:16:00 MDT 2008

Ken,
I had a new Honda emergency generator that had set for a year between
starts. It wouldn't fire up, so  I took it back to the dealer to see what
was wrong. The mechanic said he took some of the gas out and through it on
the garage floor and attempted to light it; no luck. New gas and it fired
right up.
Monte