[Mgs] tonneau cover

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Aug 4 13:08:18 MDT 2008

Oliver:

The tonneau cover shown obviously does not have the headrest pockets,
but the snap fasteners at the front indicate that it may have been
fitted to a later car, not a 1962-67 model.

The early cars had lift a dot fasteners on the dashboard about 3 inches
in from the ends. The later cars had a snap fastener on the windshield A
post.

The front corner snap locations look like they would hit the A post, but
it's hard to really tell.

This looks like it could be a Robbins tonneau. If so, the short side
zippers indicate that this is a late tonneau made without head rest
pockets.

This design gives a much smoother look and just requires the seat to be
folded forward to fit.

Kelvin